Jacksonville, FL HD Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dynomite

Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Has anyone heard anything on these, as to why they're never mentioned in a list of potential new markets? We're certainly a bigger DMA than many of the ones already on the list & those being added...

Anybody know anything as to why I still have to run that cable across my living room to plug into the OTA antenna? :)

Thanks!

:(I've never heard or seen them mentioned either. But in all honesty, NONE of the JAX stations broadcast HD except some network stuff anyways. However, it would be nice to see the few network shows we watch in HD. Perhaps someday SOON...

I'm just 12 miles from the Flagler/St Johns County line. If, a big IF, at that, I could convince my wife to move, we could get the Orlando locals. But she does not like change, so...

I would try contacting the local TV Stations. Maybe if enough people call them it will kickstart negotiations with Dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)