JAVA SNOW HAS TO GO!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_AR

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
North Arkansas
Bah-humbug!

I don't mind the little java snowfall, but the big monster flakes are very annoying when you try and click through, unless you wait for them to disappear.

I just like to knitpick.... :|

I agree, but for a different reason. I browse the site from my pocketpc phone on the road, and the first 4 screens are static snowflakes (java disabled on my device)...

Agreed. I open a session to the site and my CPU utilization pegs at 100%.

It's nice but how about stopping it? After all the snow you got over the weekend I'd think you'd be tired of snow flakes.

Scott,

I love your web site but the big flakes on the home page is a killer on the eyes. I would be glad to see them go.

Thanks!

Ok I will take care of them. :)

I am at home from work today (my son is still sick) so I dont have access to the boards origional code from here.

If I accidentally click on another stupid snowflake, instead of the link I'm trying to click, I'm going to smash my monitor!!!!

:aargh:

SlicerMDM said:
If I accidentally click on another stupid snowflake, instead of the link I'm trying to click, I'm going to smash my monitor!!!!

:aargh:

cool, can I watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)