Jeff Leaving the WWE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
According to PW.com, SmackDown wrestler Jeff Hardy has handed in his notice to World Wrestling Entertainment. He has three months left on his contract and is refusing to sign an extension.

It's being said that he is very burned out and looking to do some other things outside of wrestling, so there is a very good possibility that he won't be renewing his contract when it comes due this summer. This could explain his losses to his brother in recent weeks.

It's a shame that most wrestlers don't have much of a future to look forward to after wrestling. They get in the business when they're young an really don't have anything to fall back on. So most end up either behind the scenes of wrestling or on the indy circuit making peanuts. They are a few exceptions of course.

Do things outside of wrestling? Like what? Like when he tried to join PRIDE and they booed him off the set?

Last edited:
It makes no different what ROH thought of him. TNA loved him. He's had a lot of tough times. In addition to all the negativity in the locker room he has the A-hole Vince to work for that never has really believed in him. I'd walk as well. My brother wrestled for Vince and could tell you how it is when Vince doesnt believe in you. The only thing keeping Jeff there now is his love for the younger fans. I dont see him hanging around in WWE much longer.

Has he already left? I thought I saw him the other day.

spoiler for this Friday's Smackdown

C.M. Punk defeated Jeff Hardy in a steel cage, loser leaves WWE match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. Amazing match. We could hear the camera man talking and it sounded like something was going down. Punk wins! Punk wins!

Hardy delivered a great speech afterward. Punk attacked Jeff as he was saying goodbye. Undertaker came out and chokeslammed Punk. It was announced earlier in the show that Undertaker would appear on next week's show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)