Jim Carrey to guest star in 'The Office' season finale

Was not to sure about the Deangelo Vickers character, but its growing on me, next week last episode for steve Carrrell :(

Last night's episode was good, but I agree about the Will Ferrell character. He is OK, but not great. I have a bad feeling that whoever they put in that role is going to mean the beginning of the end for the show. It is going to be hard to keep the same feel with a new person.

Well we know that David brent (ricky Gervais) has been sighted in the building. He has experience running a similar enterprise. I think he seserves at least an interview.

If Ricky comes in to save the office (us) from the brink of death I will be amazed as he very busy with the other parts of his career, even though I know that "The Office" is his baby.

I doubt Gervias would take it on permanently but i am beginning to think we may not know the replacemetn at the end of the season and his character might be part of the tease. I heard today that Warren buffett will interview for the job. Not sure if he will do so as Warren Buffett but that should be amusing if the rumor is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts