Joan of Arcadia May 1st

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Loved season 1 - hated season 2 (apparently, I wasn't the only one).

Now sure what happend. Perhaps the writing got outsourced to India.

Sweet. One of my favorite shows ever. I also loved the first season, and while I agree that the second pales in comparison I still enjoyed it more than most TV shows.

I wish they would've kept it on -- Joan and Ghost Whisperer would've made for a good Friday night of TV watching.

Starts This evening...
9:00PM edt
Joan of Arcadia: Pilot - Joan tries to make sense of her first face-to-face encounter with God, who urges her to get a part-time job at a bookstore.
10:00PM edt
Joan of Arcadia: The Fire and the Wood
(changed name of thread)

Good show - managed to explore religion without getting preachy.

While the second season seemed unnecessarily dark and foreboding, I think it was interesting the way they set up the cliffhanger for a potential season 3. I might have liked season 3 quite well, if they had been renewed.

Caught the first couple episodes this afternoon. Even better than I remembered. Amber Tamblyn really does a great job -- probably my favorite performance by a young actress, other than Claire Danes in My So-Called Life.
Man, I like some wimpy TV shows.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts