Joey 3.0 have vertical stand?

TainterGate

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Washington
Wondering if the Joey 3.0 has a stand that can orient to vertical like the Joey 2.0?

And...anyone care to post actual “W x H x D” dimensions of the Joey 3.0?

Thank You

Wondering if the Joey 3.0 has a stand that can orient to vertical like the Joey 2.0?

Thank You
You could always velcro it to back of the your TV if you have no room for it on your stand or it is wall mounted.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thank you Bobby & Partysox for information. Current Joey 2’s are installed in small hidden spaces mounted vertically on their own stands. When these Joey 2’s get upgraded in a couple weeks I have to figure if the new Joeys can fit in existing space. Horizontal/flat is possible, BUT..., form & function is preferred!

Thank You

Hello TainterGate,
Here are the dimensions for the Joey 3.0: Height: .63".,Width: 7.5", Depth: 4.75". The optional mounting stand, measuring 0.38" H x 4.88" W x 4.88" D, allows you to mount the Joey vertically or horizontally. When used horizontally the stand can be attached to walls or the back of a TV for a low profile home entertainment setup. -Kim H.

Hello & Thank You Kim,

You mention an optional mounting stand available for the Joey 3.0? Is the mounting stand packaged with the Joey 3.0? Or is the mounting stand available A-La-Cart for extra purchase? I'm on a scheduled install to replace three of my Joey 2.0 with Joey 3.0's Nov. 24th. Thank You.

Hello & Thank You Kim,

You mention an optional mounting stand available for the Joey 3.0? Is the mounting stand packaged with the Joey 3.0? Or is the mounting stand available A-La-Cart for extra purchase? I'm on a scheduled install to replace three of my Joey 2.0 with Joey 3.0's Nov. 24th. Thank You.

TainterGate, the mounting stands are available only for the Joey 1.0/2.0. The 3.0's were not designed to sit on a stand as they are much thinner. However, there is a opening under the Joey 3.0, where you may be able to have a screw placed on the wall and the Joey hung. I would just be sure to mention to the tech if we can get that done. -Christina W.

...Joey 3.0...The optional mounting stand, measuring 0.38" H x 4.88" W x 4.88" D, allows you to mount the Joey vertically or horizontally. -Kim H.

the mounting stands are available only for the Joey 1.0/2.0. The 3.0's were not designed to sit on a stand -Christina W.

Christina might want to let Kim know about that as well. ;)

Mine were installed by Dish's contractor in my area. Each came with a 54.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)