Joey 981 boot recovery

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chowner

Original poster
Sep 11, 2009
canada
Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing well. I was wondering if you guys could please point me to the right direction and what I could be doing wrong?

This is my setup (with 110, 119 and 118.7 - I didn't hook up 129 as I'm doing this for international channels mainly): Pasteboard - Uploaded Image (minus the wireless joey setup) - Is there anything wrong in my setup?

I have got my hopper with sling (so I guess this is Hopper 2) to work and the super joey to work just fine. I have two Joey 3.0 and both of them are on Warning 981a boot recovery screen after the initial setup screen. So I paired the remote, went through receiver activation and then it started downloading software. It reached 100% and the rebooted and kept on going in that loop a couple of times to 100% and then some warning 981a boot recovery screen showed up.

At the same time hopper and super joey are working just fine... I've tried bunch of things that are mentioned on the forum like put receivers on standby mode, leave on for few hours, whole home network reset etc but still get stuck on this screen.

Please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Chowner

Updated. Now if i try to updated hopper again, it says your receiver already has the latest software installed. SWID U705.

Plugged joey back in and still stuck at warning 981a on first progress bar :(

Last edited:
One other thing I also just noticed... Under Available Joey Software on Hopper Diagnostics screen it says "N/A".. bootstrap version: 1513 , application software: AN340a, Transceiver Firmware: 0060

One other thing I also just noticed... Under Available Joey Software on Hopper Diagnostics screen it says "N/A".. bootstrap version: 1513 , application software: AN340a, Transceiver Firmware: 0060
Another reason why you need to update the software, it'll add the Joey Software

Thanks. Just updated hopper software. Now i see bunch of versions in Available Joey Software. Just plugged my joey back in. It's at 981a boot recovery screen..still on the 1st notch in progress bar... is there anythign else I need to do? It seems to be on the 1st notch for quite some time now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)