Joey at S261 this morning. Hopper still at S209

JM42

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2010
GA
Got 261 on my Joeys, was at 260. Imagine it's just minor updates for the general S209 rollout.

Only thing I notice is that single frame advance works now.

I got 261 also. My frame by frame was working with the 260 update. But it seems like it took a step backward.....when pausing and then hitting play...it will jump to a different spot/time. Sometimes its ok... sometimes it jumps forward...sometimes backwards....I thought 260 was better!

I got the updates on mine and all I know is that neither of my Joeys will connect to my Hoppers now. Both Hoppers work fine though.

Some of us are still at 207.. Which is working fine. I am very happy to have you all as Guinea pigs. :)

You do realize that you chould receive the update any night. I also have zero proof that the update is what caused my problem. So far I havent' heard of many issues with the new update.

Scherrman said:
You do realize that you chould receive the update any night. I also have zero proof that the update is what caused my problem. So far I havent' heard of many issues with the new update.

Yup, I realize that :) Was anxious for it initially, but just saying I am still at 207, things working well, and can wait for mostly non issue release. :)

I'm glad they're trying to fix stuff. I've just never seen this from them before. It looks like they are trying to get this rollout right.

I really wish they'd fix the issue where it defaults back to My Channels instead of staying on the last list that was chosen. It doesn't matter if this is a bug or desired behavior on their part. It's painfully annoying. (and incredibly stupid, if deliberate.)

And CC during DVR playback is goofy too. It comes and goes at random.

...I really wish they'd fix the issue where it defaults back to My Channels instead of staying on the last list that was chosen. It doesn't matter if this is a bug or desired behavior on their part. It's painfully annoying. (and incredibly stupid, if deliberate.)...

+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)