Joey Shows Blank Screen

ross9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2011
Ms Coast
2 Hopper 1 Joey system. When the Joey is linked to the living room Hopper everything works fine. When I link it to our bedroom Hopper the screen goes blank and it says it has lost the satellite. If I press the Red button it shows the Hopper and what it's playing but says the signal is lost next to the channel info. I can also watch DVR from that Hopper with no problem. System is bridged and everything else works fine. I have upluged both units and also reset both units. Where to next??

Does it literally have the 015 error? Or is it the 1303? On the bedroom Hopper, press YELLOW - BLUE - 3 - SEND STATUS - CHECK CONNECTION - CHECK SIGNAL. Are you getting signal on all 3 tuners?

There are no error codes at all. It shows the same message you get when you lose a signal in a rain storm but the hopper is fine and signal is strong. Not home at present but I have checked the connection and everthing looks good from the hopper end. If you list the tuners from the Joey (red) the one that is in use in the bedroom shows no signal after the channel info and the 2 other channels look good but if you select one of the other 2 it will also fail and give you the aquiring satellite again. This is a new upgrade so I'll probably get the installer back out.

Yep that would be your best bet. No offense but the diagnostics are probably better off left to the pros.

No offense taken. Problem corrected itself while running diagnostics with advanced tech support this morning. All diagnostics looked good. We will see how it goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)