Joey2 forgets remotes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sawmill

Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
KY
i got Hopper3 & Joey2 this week. The Joey frequently forgets paired 40.0 remotes. When this happens, I have to manually unpair the remotes and re-repair to get them to work. Known issue? Suggestions, please? Thanks.

i got Hopper3 & Joey2 this week. The Joey frequently forgets paired 40.0 remotes. When this happens, I have to manually unpair the remotes and re-repair to get them to work. Known issue? Suggestions, please? Thanks.
I'm confused.... you say it's unpaired but then say you must unpaired it.

You sure you just didn't accidently hit one of the top source buttons like tv etc?

Starting with 40.0 remotes paired and working with Joey2, overnight the Joey shuts down. Next day, turn on Joey, remotes no longer work. To get the remotes to be recognized again, I have to manually unpair them, then re-pair them to the Joey.

Starting with 40.0 remotes paired and working with Joey2, overnight the Joey shuts down. Next day, turn on Joey, remotes no longer work. To get the remotes to be recognized again, I have to manually unpair them, then re-pair them to the Joey.

Can you send me your Account#, 4 digit Pin #, R00, Software, and Boot strap version. Do the 52.0 remotes have any issues on the same Joeys? I will submit this as a known issue for the Hopper 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)