Joeys losing connection to H3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bear.3

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2006
Little Rock, AR
1 H3
3 J2
1 WJ

Until today everything was humming along fine as usual. Today I have routinely been losing connection/link with my H3. Checking their status on the H3 shows their status as unlinked.

Each time I have to unplug all of the Joeys and reset the H3 to reestablish a connection.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I JUST had a Trouble Call today with a Hopper Sling and 2 Joeys doing the same thing. At the Solo node, all the "stingers" on all the connections were over 3/4" long - which is bad! The extra long center conductors can damage the barrel they're screwed onto, connections weren't tightened properly, and the connector on the jumper going from the client port to the Splitter for the Joeys was not seated correctly - about a 1/4" gap on the Dialectric. I fixed those problems and boom! Fixed. It had been working fine for over a year til last month. These types of mistakes cause degenerative issues. Something to look for in your system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)