Johnstown/Altoona HD Locals

Of course since I'm gonna be leaving E* come april (sick of waiting for local HD from E* one of the reasons), then the above is probably true.
It's my luck that as soon as I leave E*, here come the HD locals! But to be honest, I'd be leaving anyhow.

However, a post that just says "4/22/09" seems a bit off to me. No details at all? No source? Are we gonna get all the HD locals? Or just 1, or 2, or 3? PBS? Regardless, I know D* already has them, and since E* screwed us so bad on our bill we are astalavista anyhow.
I suppose its still good news for everyone else, and if E* can get their act together in the next 18-24 months, maybe we'll switch back (assuming they do have full perfectly working HD locals by then!).
But I'm happy that everybody, E* or D*, will have HD locals in our area in the near future. Would be nice for that to be a non-issue anymore.

a lot of people will hope your right! although I will note that I had a local dealer tell me we would have them by the end of last fall.

I switch in November after Charlie refused to step to the table for MLB Network & Extra Innings.

My locals have been great since then :)

SWM is sweet also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)