Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Top 100 in under three years! That's an impressive achievement no matter how you look at it!

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but we passed 100,000 Work Units (the real point of it all)

Top 100 in under three years! That's an impressive achievement no matter how you look at it!

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but we passed 100,000 Work Units (the real point of it all)
WTG SatGuys Folding Team.:D We should also hit the 48 Million point mark this morning. This also puts us on track to pass 50 Million points by the end of June.:clap

I Finally got my GPU going(it's set at 50% CPU power) but it still seems to be unstable so I have to watch it.

it's really helping my points too. I'm almost to 750,000 next stop the Million Club.

I Finally got my GPU going(it's set at 50% CPU power) but it still seems to be unstable so I have to watch it.

it's really helping my points too. I'm almost to 750,000 next stop the Million Club.
Glad that you got your GPU client working. I am using the 181.20 drivers on my two XP machines and 182.50 on my Vista machine. All are running very stable and I'm getting great production. If only my smp clients would run as smoothly as the GPU clients do, I would be very happy.

:( Grrr™ There's a bum Work Unit haunting the SMP clients. Project: 2671 (Run 3, Clone 82, Gen 42) will exit before it gets going, causing the client to exit. You need to delete the Queue and Work Folder before you can move on.

Foo! I lost another 12 hours yesterday due to P2671R3C82G42! Kasson from the Pande team said they regenerated this WU, but not until I had picked it up again and it failed.

Wow Foxbat you just have all the luck. Myself I keep getting a lot of the dreaded 511 GPU units but fortunately havven't had any problems with the SMP client.

Fold ON...!!! Plazz

I get the 511 about 20% of the time and it really slows things down. I've never deleted it though - just wait till it finishes. My PPD goes down about 2000 with the it.

I seem to be getting a lot of these 1920 point WU on my SMP clients. They seem to take 23+ hours to run on my machine. Where I used to get the 1760 point WU that would take only 15.5 hours. This seems to cut my PPD by about 600 or so.

5 days until we overtake our next two victims. At our current production, just 3 months to crack the Top 100! :D

The race to be the next SatGuy to one million points should be decided this week. FunkyBoss is up by 40K points over gnash. We should have two new SatGuy million point producers in about a week.:D We are also still on a pace to reach 50 million points by the end of the month. WTG SatGuys Folding Team.:up

who here knows how to get folding stats to show in signature?

mine displays fine but a member here sundude90 cant get it to display his stats in his signature

i tried the tricks satan posted works on my signature but not sundude90