Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

The race to 1 million continues. FunkyBoss' lead over gnash is down to 27K but he should easily reach 1 million sometime tomorrow. gnash should reach 1 million a few days later. Keep up the good work guys.:up :D

The SatGuys Folding Team's climb into the Top 100 grinds on. We are continuing to gain ground on The Genome Collective and LITTLEWHITEDOG. SatGuys should pass both by Sunday.:D After that, it gets much tougher.

Thanks guys! I have to shut down all my machines as some severe storms are rolling through the Chicagoland area here. The temps are also heading into the 80s here finally, so it's also time to shutdown for the summer too. :(

To everyone who is folding on through the summer, good luck! I'll be back in the fall to start the climb towards 2 million and do what I can to help the team again.. :)

I am heading out of town for a few days and with it FINALLY getting above 80 outside, I'll be shutting down the home GPU's until I return. Just don't want to leave them running without knowing how they'll do and we are not running the AC while we are away.

I saw something odd (at least to me) today. Late last week I was able to start my first windows client. All my others are on macs. I had to take a step to the dark side on my network and thought I might as well take folding advantage of a machine that will mostly sit idle. It has been producing 600+ points a day and doing fine. Today it finished a 604 point WU. when it showed up in the EOC stats, I got credit for six WUs.

My three best Macs do 1920 point WUs and I get one WU credited with the points. Are multiple WUs the norm for windows units? If so, it would explain why I have so many fewer WUs compared to other folders with similar point totals.

Less than 100K to reach 50 Million Points.:clap The SatGuys Folding Team should be there around this time tomorrow.:D

I saw something odd (at least to me) today. Late last week I was able to start my first windows client. All my others are on macs. I had to take a step to the dark side on my network and thought I might as well take folding advantage of a machine that will mostly sit idle. It has been producing 600+ points a day and doing fine. Today it finished a 604 point WU. when it showed up in the EOC stats, I got credit for six WUs.

My three best Macs do 1920 point WUs and I get one WU credited with the points. Are multiple WUs the norm for windows units? If so, it would explain why I have so many fewer WUs compared to other folders with similar point totals.

JRP I think maybe you might have got credit's for missed points last week when they were having problems with the servers. Mine just showed back up today. Windows is no different in point's and WU's than anything else. Should be pts for each wu.

Less than 100K to reach 50 Million Points.:clap The SatGuys Folding Team should be there around this time tomorrow.:D

Congrat's everyone we made it early do to the addition of our points lost last week and weekend!!! :up

Fold ON..!!!! Plazz

JRP I think maybe you might have got credit's for missed points last week when they were having problems with the servers. Mine just showed back up today. Windows is no different in point's and WU's than anything else. Should be pts for each wu.

Congrat's everyone we made it early do to the addition of our points lost last week and weekend!!! :up

Fold ON..!!!! Plazz

Figured there wasn't a difference in WU tabulation, but it was a very strange thing to happen on my first (or nearly first) windows unit.

Great job on 50 Mil! Seems we just passed 40.

I think 50 Million points deserves a front page shout out.:D

Congrats to all SatGuys folders for contributing to this great effort.:up

Fold ON..!!!! Plazz
Looks like we got credit for a full days production. We've got a shot at another 5 million point month. Keep on folding SatGuys.:D