Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Sorry a little belated but I figured I would mention it for all the windows SMP folders here that don't get a chance to scan the Stanford forums.

You can get the drop in replacement here.
http://www.stanford.edu/~kasson/folding ... 32-x86.exe

Read more about the drop in replacement and upcoming updates here.
Folding Forum • View topic - 6.24R3 windows SMP client released --Expiration July 4, 2010

Fold ON...!!! Plazz
Thanks for the heads up. Downloaded, installed and still folding.:D

Grrr™ I came home and found that my broadband had gone off-line (I had an IP address of 0.0.0.1!) It looks like I spent most of the afternoon off the grid. But, I'm back, baby!

And looky what I see, Team SatelliteGuys.US at 51 million points! Congratulations all around!

And, I also see Team F-T-L is scheduled to pass us in another month or so. A permanent solution to this Foldbot would be nice...

I picked up 3 GeForce 9600 GSO's last week and installed a new GPU on the Kids dual core last night. Now I see now why everyone is raving about the GPU client.

Congrats Cegarrett that will definitely help the team out..!! Just watch out for the heat (Air Con) and the electrical bill...:eek:

Grrr™ I came home and found that my broadband had gone off-line (I had an IP address of 0.0.0.1!) It looks like I spent most of the afternoon off the grid. But, I'm back, baby!

And looky what I see, Team SatelliteGuys.US at 51 million points! Congratulations all around!

And, I also see Team F-T-L is scheduled to pass us in another month or so. A permanent solution to this Foldbot would be nice...

Came home to a similar situation here Foxbat, Linux machine decided to take a small break this afternoon..Errrr!!!! Did a soft re-boot and none of the gpu clients would grab a new WU but the SMP client was good:shocked So after a couple of soft reboots and a post to stanford forums figured I would hard boot it (Power off) and woohoo here we go again!!! Jeeeezzz.....:rolleyes:

Completely in agreement on the FTL team..!!!

Go Team..!!!! :up Fold ON...!!! Plazz

Well, we did not quite get to 5 million points for June - 72K short. We are still making progress towards passing DataNET21. We did lose a spot to Hunt-DIS though. They are averaging over 400K per day to our 150K.:( Team F-T-L is back and is averaging over 1M ppd. They probably will catch us in a month.:( Cracking the Top 100 is gonna be tough.

We should have a new member to the 3 Million point club soon. Duggan75 is less than 24K away. At his present average, he should be there by the 5th.:D

Hmm, I come home tonight and once again, the DSL cut out at noontime. This time I power-cycled the DSL modem and I changed my AirPort to Auto-connect, never Disconnect. We'll see if that takes care of it. I hope this isn't the start of a trend, what with the 4th coming up and all.

Duggan75 is less than 8500 points from 3 million. He should make it to 3 million on the 4th.:up

Happy 4th of July to the SatGuys Folding Team.

Anxiously awaiting Foxbats DSL connectivy report (woes) hopefully they are gone for good?:yes
It seems that power-cycling the DSL modem has brought our DSL back to full-time status. We returned home to find everything Folding away nicely. :up
Happy Fourth of July to all Folder's!!!!! :up:up
I'm a little late for the 4th, so Happy Fifth of July!!!! (*hic*)

Congrats to Duggan75 on reaching 3 Million Points. :up :D
Double that! Congratulations, Duggan75!

Spoke too soon about nice, quiet, uninterrupted Folding. All our electronics had a hissy fit today around 11:00am. Our Dish ViP 622 was totally unauthorized, even though it's on a UPS. I blamed it on a new Firmware (L621), but the Mitsubishi was blinking its LED again until my wife unplugged it for a couple of minutes. Needless to say, most of the Folding machines were mucked up, so I had to take care of the absent Folders. The one HP workstation rebooted directly into Folding, so that was good, but all the others were left off or were sitting waiting for further instructions. I was at reduced Folding levels for 10 hours or so.