Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Hmm, wonder why (it appears) plazzman left our team. I don't really recall him posting much elsewhere on satguys however. Meh, who knows. If it is him, glad to see he apperas to be ok then.

Looks like we will have two milestones this week. Now that Scorpion.sting is back home and back online, he should hit 10 Million Points. SatinKzo should hit 6 Million Points just about the same time.:clap
BTW, SatGuys did pass Blu-ray.com to take over #103.:D

yah for me and our team. Congrats to SS also.

I need to get a new system or GPU online. If I still had my PS3's I'd be firing up their folding clients. Hopefully our members with PS3's will join up.

Congrats to Scorpion.sting for hitting 10 Million Points. :up:clap
SatGuys also hit 63 Million Points today.:D
Woo hoo! Way to go, Team!!! Although EOC Stats is being harsh on Scorpy, saying his next milestone won't be for another 1.9 years! :eek: :)

It looks like SatinKzo will reach 6,000,000 points by the weekend. Way to Fold! :clap

Congratulations, too, to Voyager6, for making it to 5th place on the Team! :up With Plazzman moving on to that "Other" team, some of us will be moving up a spot before the end of the year.

Didn't realize it until you said something about it.

Now, when the DX11 n'vidia cards get released (someday); I might actually be able to really crunch some protein. So to speak...

I am going to be very interested in the Intel larrabee graphics cards for folding. 32-48 or more Pentium cores with vector processor boosters. Possibly 2 Teraops in processing power.

i have a question for you guys. when i try to use the GPU client,after it's done with a WU i get the message that i passed the deadline or something like that so it discards the WU. this means i need to upgrade my graphics card correct?

i have a question for you guys. when i try to use the GPU client,after it's done with a WU i get the message that i passed the deadline or something like that so it discards the WU. this means i need to upgrade my graphics card correct?
haven't gotten that message before. how long does it take to complete a WU on your GPU?