Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

I came home from Spring Break to find my one ATI client stalled with VPU fault (which I expected) but my two Snow Leopard Macs were both idle! Seems there was some glitch with the Core A3 late last week and it didn't get fixed until today. Both Macs are Folding again, but my Pro has an older Core A1 SMP WU.

Yah! Way to go Satinkzo.... :). I'm just glad to help out, I really like how our team is doing. To think way back to 2007 and Foxbat and others giving me the nudge to give folding a try again.

Looking back, the day I joined our team was ranked 2566.... ah, the memories.

Yah! Way to go Satinkzo.... :). I'm just glad to help out, I really like how our team is doing. To think way back to 2007 and Foxbat and others giving me the nudge to give folding a try again.

Looking back, the day I joined our team was ranked 2566.... ah, the memories.
Keep on Folding SatGuys. We are about to cruise by 4 teams in the next 2.5 weeks AND reach 100 Million Points.:D Way to go guys.:up

My Mac Mini is sputtering. Ever since the upgrade to Snow Leopard, it's gotten some bogus Core Status that cause it to send after 0-5%. Every time I think I'm going to work on it, it seems to grab a WU it can handle so I don't want to interrupt it to try stuff. That's why I'm down 1-3K PPD on my results. Plus, yesterday was Patch Tuesday and that means reboots all around!

Then I read over on the Folding Forum about someone with a quad-Opteron 8423 (48 cores :eek:) getting over 160 KPPD! How much are you willing to spend on a Folding rig?

Last edited:
My GPU's are all getting EUE's lately, not sure if that's what you mean by stuck... When I notice them, I usually just stop and restart the GPU client. If that doesn't work, I delete the work directory, unitinfo and queue.dat files and then restart and it seems to pick up.

By "stuck" I mean they have finished and uploaded a unit and then give the message that they can't get work from the server. Right now I've got a couple folders that have attempted to get work over 100 times without receiving any.