Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Deleted some work directories, but the folders remain unable to acquire work. Never had so many off line at once.

My Macs (SMP Clients) are idle. And I've noticed that when I do get a WU to process, it seems to get a few percent in and then croaks with an EUE.

Woke up this morning to 3 of my GPU idle, finally got them to download a WU before work. However, 2 of them were EUE's (different than the ones from the other day, so I'm still battling that)

When it rains, it pours. My wife called me around 3:30 Friday afternoon and told me the power had gone out. That took out my GPU Folders and my one Windows SMP client.

The good news is that all of my clients are Folding again. Of course, today's points total will suck, but that's Folding!

For those with SMP problems, make sure to turn on -advmethods to get some WUs. I've been fairly lucky at getting them within 4 tries or so. Looks like they are almost out of SMP WUs, but more coming soon. http://fah-web.stanford.edu/localinfo/contact.SMP.html

That might be why my SMP's have been fine all this time. I always use that flag.

Knock on silcon, but I got all my GPU's to finally not EUE for 12 hours now....

Dang it, one of my GPU's EUE's and now I can't get it to download any WU's. Time for a re-install, been almost 24 hours and I tried for about an hour last night trying to get it to download.

My production has been down all week. I keep having to restart for one reason or another. It has been an unstable week. I hope it stablizes for the next month. Almost time to cut back the space heaters for the summer, would like to get a lot of units out while it is still cool.

Wish I was being more helpful. My production really fell off the charts. Seems like I can only get low point WUs that take nearly as long as the 1920 pointers I've been getting forever.