Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Just a heads up, I'll be shutting down my systems temporarily. I'm getting carpeting installed in the house this week, and have to remove everything from the main floor. Unfortunately, this includes the computer and router. My server is on another floor, but without the router, it doesn't do me much good. :)

Good timing, tho. Looks like the well of SMP WUs has run dry again... http://fah-web.stanford.edu/localinfo/contact.SMP.html

Congrats to Foxbat for reaching 9 Million Points.:clap
Thanks, I just noticed I'd rolled over. It's been bumpy this last month after upgrading to OSX 10.6.3 and going from 15K ppd down to 12K. Sometimes it seems okay, other times it's pop-pop-pop, EUEs one right after another. :(

woo Foxbat! Too bad it seems you are getting the EUE's like I was a few weeks back.
Sssshhh! I don't want to jinx it! All my clients are actually Folding as I type. I'm afraid to get my hopes up.

Alright, I don't know what is going on with my GPU's, but between the 9800's and my 8800, they get a WU, finish it, get another and then just slow to a crawl.... Until I reboot, then they hum along, finish, download a new WU and they crawl again.

It is the rest of us who are humbled.
Boy, I'll say. Scorpy's about to lap the rest of us for the second time! All kidding aside, I'm glad he's on our side! :up

Congratulations!

...and Congratulations to Voyager6 for reaching 8,000,000 points!!! (See he {I'm assuming V'ger's a guy} won't say anything about his own milestones, well, because that would appear cheap. V6 is a class act!!!)

...and the Team is soon to reach 105,000,000 points. Somehow, ticking off millions doesn't seem as impressive as before. Even though we've added 4.7% to our points total since we reached 100,000,000! Too bad making money isn't this easy...

Last edited:
Boy, I'll say. Scorpy's about to lap the rest of us for the second time! All kidding aside, I'm glad he's on our side! :up

Congratulations!

...and Congratulations to Voyager6 for reaching 8,000,000 points!!! (See he {I'm assuming V'ger's a guy} won't say anything about his own milestones, well, because that would appear cheap. V6 is a class act!!!)

...and the Team is soon to reach 105,000,000 points. Somehow, ticking off millions doesn't seem as impressive as before. Even though we've added 4.7% to our points total since we reached 100,000,000! Too bad making money isn't this easy...

Agreed on all points. Way to go!