Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

SatGuys has reclaimed the #92 spot.:D Now we just need to hold onto it.

It does not look good with the awachs's 1.2 MILLION ppd lead. Good grief that is some serious ppd number! But we should get it back in few weeks. Have to hope some of the other contenders behind us fall back some in production. It is insane that production, all by one user.

We need to cultivate Folders south of the Equator, say in New Zealand. Then, while we're shedding BTUs in the summer months, they can pick up the slack because they need the heat during their Winter!

Nah, it would never work, not with .US in our Team Name...

Congratulations, SatinKzo!!! 11,000,000 points! Hope I join you there in a few weeks...

Thanks guys. Glad to be back on the upswing. I did add a nvidia GTX 460 card to my equipment. I replaced a GTX 240. I need to find a home for that, but my only spare PCIe slot that does not have a GPU in it is occupied by my media center PC and it's got a dual tuner card in it.

We might be able to get some US expatriates who have moved south. Maybe we start targeting New Zealand and Australia with Satguys ad blitz.

Hurricane remnants moving through TX, cooling us off even more. I turned on some more folding power today. Later this week/next I will probably turn on all the folders.

Mike is on Maximum Overdrive! Thanks for fueling the team! And congratulations on Seven Millions Points!

Yeah have all the folders running now. I probaby started a couple weeks earlier than I should have, temps still getting warm outside - AC weather still. Hopefully all will run until next spring.

The current chart does not look good, we could be bumpped out of the top 100, a lot are gaining on us faster than we are gaining on the ones ahead of us. There are 9 teams with more output than us in the 50 below us.