Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Wow, seven new Folders.:D Welcome aboard to:
Sarken
Paco
Elkview
Sonic2000
PS3-sratson
KevinW Frt8mvr
Tom231

Shoot at my average of 100 points a day. I'll be dead before a million. And that is with 3 boxes going
Hmmm. Either you're folding with some really old devices or the method of how points are awarded changed over the past 6-months. I recall getting around 1100 points per day per PS3, but I'll have to check if this this is still the case. One of these days I will get around to buying a graphics card to stick in one of my desktops.

Hmmm. Either you're folding with some really old devices or the method of how points are awarded changed over the past 6-months. I recall getting around 1100 points per day per PS3, but I'll have to check if this this is still the case. One of these days I will get around to buying a graphics card to stick in one of my desktops.

Old machines most likely:
AMD AthalonXP 1700+
1.4 GHz 1 GB of Ram

Intel Core 2 Duo E4600
2.40GHz 3072 GB Ram

AMD Athalon II x3 400e
2.2 GHz 6144 GB Ram

Hard drive crash in one of my big folders.... Ugg the pain, the pain. Lucky I have a current backup, but decided to order an SSD to replace the HD. Should be back in action by the end of the week.

Congrats mike123abc!

My daily production has picked up about 1500 ppd. I seem to be getting some better wus.