Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Thanks! These new GTX 480 cards really clock out the points, and they are fast enough that I can leave FAH running and still do my work without them slowing down.

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself here.

I've been folding for some time without a team and figured I ought to have my credits start applying here. It's a shame Stanford won't let you change your name or transfer points from no team to a team.:( Anyway, I'm getting over 5000 points/day from a cpu client and a gpu client under the name "smasho", hopefully that will accelerate our rise.

I see several teams ripe for overtaking, let's get in to the 80's.:up

I've been folding for some time without a team and figured I ought to have my credits start applying here. It's a shame Stanford won't let you change your name or transfer points from no team to a team.:( Anyway, I'm getting over 5000 points/day from a cpu client and a gpu client under the name "smasho", hopefully that will accelerate our rise.

Welcome!

It's great to have you onboard the folding train. Welcome and Fold On !!

Yes! Welcome aboard and glad you joined our team.

Congrats to Scorpion.sting for reaching 20 Million Points.:clap:bow
Boy, leave the site for a few weeks, and all Hell breaks loose! Congratulations, Scorpy! And a shout out to johninbricknj for his 3 Million points milestone!

And Welcome to EatMyVolts! Every additional CPU/GPU cycle is appreciated!

Well, I guess my little Home LAN outage wasn't unique. Apparently, mike123abc, SatinKzo, johninbricknj, and I all experienced a Bad Wednesday to Fold: :eek:

SatelliteGuys.US Team 55236 Stats.pngmike123abc Stats.pngSatinKzo Stats.pngjohninbricknj Stats.pngFoxbat Stats.png

I know I had internal LAN issues that caused my shortfall, but for four out of our Top 5 Folders to have a simultaneous Bad Day, well, I go, "Hmmm..."