Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

:clapping:clapping:clappingKudos to Foxbat for passing the 3,000,000,000 point barrier. Well folded, but not stapled spindled or mutilated :hatsoff2 .
Thanks! Poor Voyager6 is stuck in the 2,000,000,000's; all alone, in the dark... (Sorry, I crossed Sci-Fi universes there...)

Alas, every once in awhile, I wonder what it would be like if all those Points were Doge... But, thank you, I'l take the Points Shout Out!!!

It is.

IMG_9349.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Two things...

The new machine I was given with the 1080 card in it... well I just updated it to Windows 11. Kind of surprised Windows 11 installed and was running in about 4 minutes. It seems faster, lets see if it helps F@H.

Second my old machine had a bad work unit and was stuck on it for a few days. I got it fixed and that machine is processing again. :)

Let’s hope there are fewer problems with Windows 11 Folding than there were using Windows 10 (cough)(Updates)(cough)…
I have something similar going on with a project to crack a .zip file password that I've lost. The project never finishes because there is always a Windows update that reboots the machine before it finishes. The tool that I'm using doesn't appear to have a resume feature (this was my bad for not doing my due diligence).

Let’s hope there are fewer problems with Windows 11 Folding than there were using Windows 10 (cough)(Updates)(cough)…
So far so good on Windows 11... but there is not much new to windows 11. As I said it took only 4 minutes to install over windows 10, which tells me a few patches were applied and poof you have Windows 11.

So far so good on Windows 11... but there is not much new to windows 11. As I said it took only 4 minutes to install over windows 10, which tells me a few patches were applied and poof you have Windows 11.
As I've said, it barely qualifies as a point upgrade but the new, somewhat arbritrary requirements force it to be marketed as a big change.

I see where Microsoft is revamping the qualification tool. What a mess.

On my older machine I had to uninstall Folding@home and reinstall it again. It would run good for a day then the 1070 card would fail. Also installed the latest Nvidia drivers as well.

I should be doing about 2.2 million a day with both machines.

Reactions: Foxbat and KE4EST