Joost Invites?

gross67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 6, 2004
Indiana
Does anyone out there have a Joost Invite? I'd love one. If you don't know what Joost is, check it out at www.joost.com. It is a new way of watching TV over the internet and should be out soon. I spotted this today in an article about Apple TV. Joost will run on Windows and on OSX.

I am all set now, thank you! Thanks to everyone who has PMed me.

If you have invites and would like to share them with fellow pub members please do. :)

Thanks everyone!

Does anyone out there have a Joost Invite? I'd love one. If you don't know what Joost is, check it out at www.joost.com. It is a new way of watching TV over the internet and should be out soon. I spotted this today in an article about Apple TV. Joost will run on Windows and on OSX.

Please send me an invite . Please PM me .

Thanks
Wyr

I asked for an invite in the pub, but didn't get one so if anyone has any extra here pls PM me....thanks.

Add me to the list of people wanting an invite :) If anyone still have an invite left please let me know

Thanks !!

Ken

Please send me an invite. I would love to get one.

Thanks

I have some Joost Invites to hand out. just Email me at Joost@buzzdar.us and if you would like to donate me a Premium Account on here that would be awesome. just tell me how many Joost Invites you want and if you donate me a Premium account here on satellite guys you can have as many Joost Invites as you want.

??????????????????????????????????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)