Journeyman

Now we will never find out how a woman from 1948 and a man from 2007 were put together to fix problems in time and by whom. Another mystery that will never be solved.

Now we will never find out how a woman from 1948 and a man from 2007 were put together to fix problems in time and by whom. Another mystery that will never be solved.

She's his grandmother! The timeline has just enough time in it to make this happen. She was being marriage proposed to in 1948. She has a baby by 1950 or sooner, and daddy would easily be old enough to have a 9 and 7 year old by 1979! Maybe a bit skeezy, but sounds plausible to me!

OH God I hope not. THat means he was screwing his own grandma in the 80s. EEEWWWWWWWW!

I am even find the setup on CBS' Cane disconcerting. The Jimmy Smits character is the adopted son of the family patriarch and he married the patriarch's daughter. Seems a bit incestous to em.

So was the last episode of JM the last one that will air? They did show a possible explaination as to how he started his jumping. They also showed some interesting consequences of jumping and trying to fix thinngs they are not meant to fix.

oh well, time to delete all the episodes... I only watched at most the first three episodes and 2 and 3 put me to sleep. So the others will be gone tonight from Hard Disk.

What a surprise...this decision is coming from the same idiots who wanted to cancel Heroes, and Friday Night Lights early into the seasons....it's about time they start paying attention to DVR ratings also...too bad, show was getting better each week. There is a pretty good fight being put up by the people on the NBC message boards for the show...hopefully they get enough attention to bring it back.

That was the last episode to air. there isa campaign to save it and with the strike anything i possible---but unlikely.

Journeyman was one of my favorite new shows of the fall season. I would always record Chuck, Journeyman, and Bionic Woman. Of the three I am pretty sure that Chuck will be back. I will definately miss Journeyman if it really is cancelled.

Journeyman was one of my favorite new shows of the fall season. I would always record Chuck, Journeyman, and Bionic Woman. Of the three I am pretty sure that Chuck will be back. I will definately miss Journeyman if it really is cancelled.

yeah, good ol' NBC...quick cancel. I think if The Sarah Conner Chronicles catches on...then NBC will keep Bionic for another season...just sucks, could have had 4 great shows with Journey, Chuck, bionic , and Knight Rider (mustang?) coming up.

yeah, good ol' NBC...quick cancel. I think if The Sarah Conner Chronicles catches on...then NBC will keep Bionic for another season...just sucks, could have had 4 great shows with Journey, Chuck, bionic , and Knight Rider (mustang?) coming up.

Isn't Knight Rider just a TV movie? I saw the commercial the other day and tried to look it up. All I found was it seems to be a TV movie coming up...

Wikipedia says Journeyman is Cancelled. I cannot figure out how that show couldn't make it through a complete season but "The biggest Loser" or any of the other completely useless no thought shows goes season after season.

Because tv likes to cater to the lowest common iq and Journeyman was way over their heads. IN this case shows like" THe biggest Loser" are the kind of trash that these people like to watch.

They do not have to pay writers to make The biggest loser, these types of shows are all the networks have right now. Journeyman had a weak season, but the writers strike cemented the show's end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts