Jupiter Accending

Good point Mike.. this might be a movie which is best to wait 2-3 weeks for reviews before deciding to see or not.
I can see this as a slow but constant earner if good.

Well this film just got pulled from its July 18th date and put in February 2015!

While they say it is just because the effects are taking too long, that is a crushing calendar change. It tells me they decided they had a stinker. They could have put it Nov/Dec or summer 2015 if it was that good a movie. They of course say the Lego movie did well with that release....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/wachowskis-jupiter-ascending-abruptly-bumped-709184

Still, the move is a stunning one, considering Jupiter Ascendingwas to have been released in a little over six weeks. To boot, the February corridor is one of the quietest of the year, although Hollywood studios and exhibitors are trying to change that. Warners released Lego Movie in February, when it opened to a massive $69.1 million. It went on to gross $461.9 million worldwide.

I liked the movie. I saw it in 2D. It was hard to follow in some places, but all in all it was not bad for SciFi....

I saw it and thought the plot had some major problems. Pacing was also uneven. Not a bad movie, but it could have been so much better. It did not live up to its potential.

I go to the movies to be entertained, not to pick apart like some did at other sites before the movie even came out... It entertained us, we were laughing early on as the effects, the 3D and DBox experience made it a fun experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)