Just a hunch........

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
But I believe they will be adding HD content today.

The reason. The stock is down half a point on the open. That generally signals that the sharks are anticipating something positive is going to happen.

Lets hope I am right.

So if we are not expecting anything today, what kind of timeframe are we thinking of:

Are we expecting anything in June? Planet Green, perhaps?

OR are we waiting until the new Satellite launches? Say October-November?

Of course, I am referring to National, not local.

IF anything launches, are we looking at the Viacoms, for the Foxes? I heard over the weekend that things were heating up between Dish and Fox a touch. Didn't know if that was good or bad.

I think we will see some new additions within the next two weeks (this is just my guess of course)

And if I had to guess (and again just a guess) it would be the MTV NETWORKS channels, HBO SUITE and WGN America HD.

But like you I sit and wait. (my insiders on this stuff are on vacation this week so I am in the dark) :D

I think we will see some new additions within the next two weeks (this is just my guess of course)

And if I had to guess (and again just a guess) it would be the MTV NETWORKS channels, HBO SUITE and WGN America HD.

But like you I sit and wait. (my insiders on this stuff are on vacation this week so I am in the dark) :D

So when you say your guess is in the next 2 weeks, this week could be included in the next 2 weeks:p lol

so let me shed some light on you. my bones are telling me that we're getting 15 hd channels today but then again i have over 100 broken bones in my body:D

So if we are not expecting anything today, what kind of timeframe are we thinking of:

Are we expecting anything in June? Planet Green, perhaps?

OR are we waiting until the new Satellite launches? Say October-November?

Of course, I am referring to National, not local.

IF anything launches, are we looking at the Viacoms, for the Foxes? I heard over the weekend that things were heating up between Dish and Fox a touch. Didn't know if that was good or bad.

"soon"... sorry i couldnt help it !!!!

Scott: Would your hunch also apply to other Viacom and/ or movie networks?

What do you think about Mojo?

Well when Scott announced no new HD perhaps its a good sign!!(that there will be)

I would cut poor Mr. G some slack. It is obvious that he is passing on what DISH has told him and that he is allowed to pass on. Either DISH is deliberately misleading us all a ttimes or they just don't stick to any plan. I am torn as to which alternative is more likely.

Scott: Would your hunch also apply to other Viacom and/ or movie networks?

What do you think about Mojo?

I believe "MTV Networks" is ALL the Viacom channels except the premiums. So Spike and Nick are included in that, but not Showtime, TMC, ect.

Which stinks, cause those Showtimes are just sitting up there unavailable.