just a question

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
I just upgraded to HD, I currently have 2 superstations and the multisport package. These are costing me around $10 a month and i havent really watched them since iv gotten them. I am thinking of cancelling all of them and getting a movie package. I am deciding on HBO or Starz (the cheapest 1). I looked at both of there scheduals for their HD stations and HBO doesnt have many watchable movies. And Starz has more watchable movies, but isnt HBO show "bigger" movies then starz and doesnt Starz repeat alot of their movies way more then HBO? and i dont really like Sopranos or any of their shows. I normally like to watch comedies and family type movies. just wanted to know which is a better package.

I have both HBO and Starz and I got to say that HBO doesn't show many movies that I watch. I keep it because I like boxing, don't watch The Sopranos either. I removed Starz last month and kept HBO for my boxing, my wife kept complaining every single day about HBO so I put back Starz. Got to keep the lady happy. HBO has gone down hill when it comes to movies.

You could get both for $22.00. HBO alone is $14.99 and Starz alone is $12.99.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/whats_on_dish/movies/index.shtml

Ya, even after this free preview with HBO, I could hardly find anything to watch. So i decided so look at Starz and I saw more movies on the HD channel to watch.

We have the AEP and record most of the movies off of STARZHD, they seem to have the best variety and best movies. If you are picking a premium, STARZ is the best.

It will be interesting to hear from others, mayba a poll but just ask about for movies nothing else. A lot of people would vote for HBO because of The Sopranos and more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts