Just a quick note to say thanks

docdaddy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I used to get all my satellite info from another well known DBS forum, but got frustrated with them for various reasons so I searched and found you guys. Since I've been on here, I've had more helpful info than I could have ever expected (including the amazing "catch" someone made when my H3 was screwed up and constantly rebooting to unpair my 40 remote - which made NO logical sense but worked!)

So I realized I need to support this place and just paid the really low amount they request for a year membership. I just want to encourage anyone who has a problem solved or who would feel lost if this forum went away to do the same.

Sorry if this is OT and in the wrong place!

Thanks for the kind words and support!!

I don't mean this to put down anyone else but rather to extol the positives of this place - looked on the other very popular DBS forum this morning, and there are zero posts on the Hopper 3 issues going on this morning. If not for this forum I would be assuming that it was just my H3 with problems.

I can't imagine anyone reading this can't afford twenty bucks! (If you have a Hopper 3 and a Dish subscription and a computer and time to read forums like this. ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts