Just changed internet service, Dish Anywhere now doesn't see Joeys

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If you haven't already, log out of DA, wait a few minutes, then log back in.

uPnP is on and I signed out and tried to logon but had issues so uninstalled and reinstalled and still having issues. May try my phone shortly.

Update: Was able to get in but joeys not showing still and got a pop up about server unavailable. It's not a big deal but just wanted to get it back to normal you know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Update: Was able to get in but joeys not showing still and got a pop up about server unavailable. It's not a big deal but just wanted to get it back to normal you know?

Joeys do not show up in DA, only the Hopper((s). I may have misinterpreted your sentence

What are you trying to do? Dish anywhere the online service that allows you to watch your programming live or recordings on you DVR does not see the Joeys why would it need to?

What are you trying to do? Dish anywhere the online service that allows you to watch your programming live or recordings on you DVR does not see the Joeys why would it need to?

When you're signed in on your home network you say see the Hopper and Joeys and control them like a remote and set timers via the app for those tvs.

IMG_0361.jpg

The Joeys don't record anything nor do they store any recordings. All of that is on the Hopper itself. The Joeys talk to the Hopper and the Hopper listens. The timers that are set from a Joey all go directly to the Hopper. The TV doesn't have anything to do with those timers. So, bottom line is, if you want to set a timer via DA, just set that timer and the Hopper will get that setting. You will be able to watch that recording from any of the devices, Hopper or Joeys....

Reactions: KAB
When you're signed in on your home network you say see the Hopper and Joeys and control them like a remote and set timers via the app for those tvs.

Remember, Hopper is the HOST and the only device DA communicates with. Joeys are clients, and not in the DA mix.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Remember, Hopper is the HOST and the only device DA communicates with. Joeys are clients, and not in the DA mix.
You are absolutely correct, with the caveat of DA on mobile devices can be used as a remote for Joeys. I torment my children around bedtime almost on a nightly basis with it, from the comfort of my bedroom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)