Just Dumped DISH! When do they send 'THE BOX' to you?

I don't wait on their box. I pack the receiver(s) up myself, use USPS or Fedex with a tracking number, then call and confirm when they arrive. Then I ask for a refund of the return fee(s), which they've never argued about.

The $10 equipment return fee is not applied since we do not ask for the equipment back.

Matt, So Dish does not require you send back the LNB any longer? In the past i have been told Dish charged them for not sending the LNB back.

I don't wait on their box. I pack the receiver(s) up myself, use USPS or Fedex with a tracking number, then call and confirm when they arrive. Then I ask for a refund of the return fee(s), which they've never argued about.
If they are sending you a box anyway, you could just save the label from that return kit to use next time. I don't think the labels expire.

usually if you tell them you can't reach it they don't require it - most can't get to it.

Yes Peggy i know that answer but the original post said Dish was sending a box for it all. I wanted DIRT to answer that question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts