Just got a 522 some quick questions..

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kaydigi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2004
I'm using version 2.35 ( the CSR assures me there is no higher version :shocked )

1 - Once you set a Dish Pass can you go back and edit the length of the recording or do you have to delete the pass and start over?

2- Any reason why Dish didn't put a mode button on the remotes?

3- Why can't you pause a show while browsing the guide or your DVR list?

Thanks, i'm coming over from a 721 and the skip back bug was killing me.

Kaydigi said:
I'm using version 2.35 ( the CSR assures me there is no higher version :shocked )

There is no higher version in wide release. The release of 2.36 was stopped and 2.37 remains in limited release.

Kaydigi said:
1 - Once you set a Dish Pass can you go back and edit the length of the recording or do you have to delete the pass and start over?
:confused: Do you mean the buffers before and after the event?
2- Any reason why Dish didn't put a mode button on the remotes?

3- Why can't you pause a show while browsing the guide or your DVR list?
Good questions that only Dish can answer.

2) Then they'd have remotes that would only be useful on the 522, as I think it's the only reciever that does that. (Does the 322? Who knows) That, and, well...there's always one stupid button that only exists in one place.

3) The DVR controls are suspended in guide/DVR mode. But, you can pause, THEN go into Guide/DVR list, and it'll remain paused.

That's on 2.36

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)