Just got a call regarding local channel carraige

How can you be so certain the station isn't operating at full power? Do have any proof?

as long as there isnt a -LP or -CA after the legal ID (or the ID has numbers in it), its full power.

Even if the station isnt broadcasting at full power, its still classified as full power. As an example, the below (WMQF Fox Marquette, MI) is only broadcasting at 500kw when "full power" UHF is 5000kw. Yet the FCC calls this station Full Power

http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?list=0&facid=81448

I have a similar trouble in Panama City Beach, Florida. Dish can furnish all the local stations with the exception of the CBS affiliate which is WTVY located in Dothan, Alabama. I know that the Panama City area is within WTVY's DMA but so far neither WTVY or Dish can tell me why they are not picked up along with the other locals.

I have a second and third inquiry pending with both of them at the present time. Dish has responded twice, neither time did they address the question that I asked directly. WTVY blames the problem on Dish but their reasoning is faulted as they blame it on Dish's inability to carry DNS stations. Since WTVY is the designated carrier for CBS in that area, that just doesn't seem to wash.

I'm waiting on another response from both of them at present.

? regarding VIP211

322 reciever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)