Just got my 2H/3J install...love it so far...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BrownHound

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 19, 2004
Amherst, VA
The only thing is he mapped one joey to a wrong Hopper.... will the update that is "coming soon" make it easy to link it to the other hopper? from what i read it looks like that will be a feature, but want to make sure I am reading it correctly...thanks in advance.

try rebooting all the hoppers and joeys. red button behind hopper front flap. Hold power button on joey for reboot.

It should work as IsaacmorseMI posted

The only thing is he mapped one joey to a wrong Hopper.... will the update that is "coming soon" make it easy to link it to the other hopper? from what i read it looks like that will be a feature, but want to make sure I am reading it correctly...thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm actually thinking of getting the exact same setup in my home. If you don't mind my asking, can you tell me some cons about the system? I know all the features, but want to know some downsides.

Hi, I'm actually thinking of getting the exact same setup in my home. If you don't mind my asking, can you tell me some cons about the system? I know all the features, but want to know some downsides.

Honestly, so far I havent seen a downside. An example of the benefit though. My wife is technologically challenged and forgot "the middle" was on tonight. She remembered to hit the red button that shows the tuner activity on the hopper. She looked where the PTAT section was, hit the middle, and rewound it to the beginning. She was sold.

I did notice yesterday the guide was slow loading, but I think it was still downloading because it has been better today. Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)