Just kill “The Simpsons” already.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
We’re in Season 31 now? And so far it’s renewed until Season 32? After Season 32 PLEASE let it die and DON’T renew it again.
So, it seems you are tired of it. Let me ask you this, does your TV tuner autotune to it or do you tune to it yourself. There is plenty if other programming available. Nobody is forcing you to watch something you don’t like.

Reactions: TheKrell
It’s just painful to watch. The animation is off, the voice actors are so old, it is like nails on a chalkboard, poor marge sounds like an 80 year 3 pack a day smoker, even the kids now sound like old women, and they haven’t made a coherent 22 minute episode in nearly 15 years. 20 years ago I hated scully’s attempt at going the surreal route, but it would have been far, far better than the garbage it became.

Reactions: edisonprime
Yep, I agree with this. I have watched a few and even back then never understood the appeal of this, but to each his own. :)
I watched the first episode and never went back. That was my choice because I had other programs to watch. A show that goes 31 years has three generations to keep it going. A person who enjoyed the first year now has a grandchild who enjoys it this year. New eyes see things differently than old eyes.

Thats because the voice actors were in their 30s and 40s when it started
It’s just painful to watch. The animation is off, the voice actors are so old, it is like nails on a chalkboard, poor marge sounds like an 80 year 3 pack a day smoker, even the kids now sound like old women, and they haven’t made a coherent 22 minute episode in nearly 15 years. 20 years ago I hated scully’s attempt at going the surreal route, but it would have been far, far better than the garbage it became.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts