Just lost 30 channels, what gives?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

offpiste

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2004
Lost WE, BET, FX, FOXNEWS, G4, SOAP, HLMRK, ANIMAL , ION, TDIS , NOG/N, SITV, FUSE. OVATN. NFL CBS C, SPEED, ESPNCL, BBC, IFC, AMC, OXYGN, BABY, CURNT. TRU. MSNBC, RFDTV, WGN, UNVSN, GLVSN,

I still have TDIS and Animal channels in HD.

Off

Last edited:
Sounds like your programming was downgraded from AT 200 package to the AT 100 package of channels? If your subscribing to the AT 200 package and didn't want to downgrade call or go online and complain.

I had a similar problem this morning.I lost all the STARZ channels.I subscribe to the everything pack along with hdultimate.I call DISH and they hit my box.I now have them back on.I think they may be testing on those since STARZ has additional hd channels coming.:rolleyes:

Thanks Guys.
I did a check switch and re-booted. Everything back to normal.

VIP722

Thanks
Off

I just lost all of my MPEG-2 HDs. Not sure what else may be missing....

Receiver just locked up, re-booted on it's own and they are back. Odd.

I can't get a few channels like National geographic hd/versus hd/sci hd etc... Says I need to subscribe to them.

whats going on?

Mine just did the same. Try re-booting your receiver.

I posted this problem a few days ago in the HD forum...However, I couldn't get it fixed by doing a check switch or a reboot. I called Dish and the CSR sent a "special signal" (whatever that is) to the box and within 2 minutes or so, everything was back. He blamed it on my box being on for too long, which is totally incorrect; so, I don't know what the real problem is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)