Just switched to dish

StarScan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 1, 2013
North Liberty, Indiana
I switched to dish last night. I got 2 hoppers and 4 joeys. We ran into a problem where the joeys running off the hopper 2000 would do everything but get picture and sound, good moca and good signal guide also came in but thats all. The 2 joeys running off the hopper with sling are working flawlessly and the hopper 2000 itself seems to be working fine. The tech was saying it looked like a software problem before he left. Any ideas what could be going on?

Do a whole home reset. Unplug the joeys from power(and coax) unplug the HWS and then reset the hopper2000. Once it comes back on, then plug in the HWS. Once it comes back on, plug in both joeys power and coax. See if fixed. That actually used to be the tech work around, not sure if it still is officially the work around.

Do a whole home reset. Unplug the joeys from power(and coax) unplug the HWS and then reset the hopper2000. Once it comes back on, then plug in the HWS. Once it comes back on, plug in both joeys power and coax. See if fixed. That actually used to be the tech work around, not sure if it still is officially the work around.

This would be the step I would recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)