Just wanted to say THANK YOU.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Sitting here looking at who's online and am smiling as I am seeing a lot of names I haven't seen in awhile. Also seeing posts and replies from folks who haven't be around in awhile as well. Its good to see them back!

SatelliteGuys goes through its seasons, and this is the time of the year where things pick up for us. Let's face it there hasn't been a lot to talk about in the world of satellite unless you like disputes. No new hardware, no new channel launches... in addition there hasn't been much to talk about for things on TV as well. But one great thing is we have discussions for almost everything and I love seeing members talking.

So to those who have not been around in awhile and are now active again... thank you and welcome back! We are happy to be here for you anytime!

Another big THANK YOU is over the past few weeks members have been renewing their Pub Memberships, including folks who have not been here in awhile. I can tell you how much this means to me! We are coming up on the time of year (January and February) where things that we use to operate the site need renewing including the forum software, many of our addons, our domain names, ssl certificates, etc..., So all the money coming in now will be used for those things... Again THANK YOU.

This year my family keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I don't have an answer. I think having a friendly place where people can come chat and be friends is a good gift already.

Thank you to everyone including our staff who makes SatelliteGuys all it is! Happy Holidays!

This year my family keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I don't have an answer
This describes me also. I'm always at a loss when asked this question. I'm so blessed in general, that there's nothing I'm really in "need" of, though there's sometimes some things I "want" (but don't really need, lol)

YES, thank you for all you do for us Scott! This is by far one of my favorite websites, and IMO, is very well run compared to some others.

Last edited:
Sitting here looking at who's online and am smiling as I am seeing a lot of names I haven't seen in awhile. Also seeing posts and replies from folks who haven't be around in awhile as well. Its good to see them back!

SatelliteGuys goes through its seasons, and this is the time of the year where things pick up for us. Let's face it there hasn't been a lot to talk about in the world of satellite unless you like disputes. No new hardware, no new channel launches... in addition there hasn't been much to talk about for things on TV as well. But one great thing is we have discussions for almost everything and I love seeing members talking.

So to those who have not been around in awhile and are now active again... thank you and welcome back! We are happy to be here for you anytime!

Another big THANK YOU is over the past few weeks members have been renewing their Pub Memberships, including folks who have not been here in awhile. I can tell you how much this means to me! We are coming up on the time of year (January and February) where things that we use to operate the site need renewing including the forum software, many of our addons, our domain names, ssl certificates, etc..., So all the money coming in now will be used for those things... Again THANK YOU.

This year my family keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I don't have an answer. I think having a friendly place where people can come chat and be friends is a good gift already.

Thank you to everyone including our staff who makes SatelliteGuys all it is! Happy Holidays!
Thanks for all you do for us Scott. Are you going to CES in January? Do we need a SatGuys forum donation event?

Thank you Scott for great open forum. With many of my favorite hobbies to chat about and learn. Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year to you.

Reactions: FTA4PA
But one great thing is we have discussions for almost everything and I love seeing members talking.
We're still missing one forum I contributed a lot to. ;)
This describes me also. I'm always at a loss when asked this question. I'm so blessed in general, that there's nothing I'm really in "need" of, though there's sometimes some things I "want" (but don't really need, lol)
Yes, this has happened to me for decades already. When I ask my wife what she wants, she says "a new house". When I suggest that might be hard to do right now, then she wants a new car! That's easier for me to manage, except the car she wants isn't available yet. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)