Just when I was going to knock NFL Network they do this!!!

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
I had planned on knocking NFL Network for way too much Super Bowl XLVI programming (60 hrs.!!) Between having all the NBC shows in Indy., talking about the game, NFL Network, ESPN at Indy, Super Bowl XLVI coverage was too much. I'd like to hear about Super Bowl 46, dont get me wrong, but not 60 hrs. worth. Where are the Super Bowl Classics getting ready for the big game? All the great Super Bowl Highlight shows etc.?

Well, not only will there be a Super Bowl Highlights marathon on Saturday into Sunday morning but if you have Xfinity on Demand, in the NFL Network section, they have the entire America's Game series on there as well as all the Super Bowl Highlight shows on there!!! Well, actually for some reason Super Bowl 14 is missing but there all there until Feb. 15!!

I had planned on knocking NFL Network for way too much Super Bowl XLVI programming (60 hrs.!!) Between having all the NBC shows in Indy., talking about the game, NFL Network, ESPN at Indy, Super Bowl XLVI coverage was too much. I'd like to hear about Super Bowl 46, dont get me wrong, but not 60 hrs. worth. Where are the Super Bowl Classics getting ready for the big game? All the great Super Bowl Highlight shows etc.?

Well, not only will there be a Super Bowl Highlights marathon on Saturday into Sunday morning but if you have Xfinity on Demand, in the NFL Network section, they have the entire America's Game series on there as well as all the Super Bowl Highlight shows on there!!! Well, actually for some reason Super Bowl 14 is missing but there all there until Feb. 15!!
What else did you expect NFL Network to cover during these two weeks, the scouting combines??

What else did you expect NFL Network to cover during these two weeks, the scouting combines??

I agree. That's why it's called the nfl network. Whatever is currently going on in the league is what you'll see.

Im aware of that but 60 hrs. worth?? Really?? And btw, they are showing the Senior Bowl Practice and the NFL Pro Bowl Skills something or other. And yes, they should cover the game but how about starting next week when there in Indianapolis??

Im aware of that but 60 hrs. worth?? Really?? And btw, they are showing the Senior Bowl Practice and the NFL Pro Bowl Skills something or other. And yes, they should cover the game but how about starting next week when there in Indianapolis??
I just don't tune to the channel until I'm interested.

I still don't see what the problem is. Seeing as you don't like what's on, isn't there another channel you could watch instead??

Yes there is. Actually the focus of this thread was Xfinity on Demand showing the Super Bowl Highlights and America's Game. So if anyone is interested, Im just giving you a heads up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)