Justin Bieber is out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's like a lot of 18 year olds. I know I did stupid things like that when I was 18, even 16. I don't know how I've lived this long, except that I grew up.... :)

He's like a lot of 18 year olds. I know I did stupid things like that when I was 18, even 16. I don't know how I've lived this long, except that I grew up.... :)

True . But the car is dangerous for a kid his age.

All done some crazy stuff.... I remember driving my company truck up to 95 till the governor kicked in. All on a dark dirt road in the middle of the night. Jumping the little bumps...fun stuff. I guess when you worked 80 to 90 hours a week though it made you looney.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Some of the stuff I did when I was a kid, I look back and go man why and how did I survive. I would never attempt that stuff now.

Oh I did some crazy stuff but mine was on a dirt bike. I never endangered the lives of others. I just think the car is not what he should be driving at his age.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that he claimed the paparazzi were chasing him. I wouldn't doubt it.

By the way 100 MPH really isn't that fast in that kind of car. I expect you get from 80 to 100 pretty darn quick. I can't count the number of times that I've accidently hit 100 MPH. Granted that wasn't in LA and I'm not familiar with how traffic drives there, but in ATL if you aren't going over 80 on GA 400 during non-rush hour backups then you better be in one of the right hand lanes or you are going to get run over!

After what happened to Princess Diana you would think Justin would have more brains. A police officer compared it to if your wife is in labor and you rush her to the hospital. You still can't endanger the lives of innocent people. After seeing Justin on Letterman I have to wonder about how smart he is. The Sixteenth Chapel?

Last edited by a moderator:
True . But the car is dangerous for a kid his age.

He's 18 and his money as as good as anyone else. Plus, when I was 17 I owned a pair of cars pushing out more that 450 ponies...and I was less dangerous than 95% of the drivers I shared the road with each and every day (e.g., I used turn signals, rear view mirros, etc.). When I'm dictator, 85% of licensed drivers will be walking, biking or using mass-transporation. :)

He's 18 and his money as as good as anyone else. Plus, when I was 17 I owned a pair of cars pushing out more that 450 ponies...and I was less dangerous than 95% of the drivers I shared the road with each and every day (e.g., I used turn signals, rear view mirros, etc.). When I'm dictator, 85% of licensed drivers will be walking, biking or using mass-transporation. :)
Ask an insurance company about accidents and people under 21.

When hasn't a hollywood person go out of control they are always out of control and when your that young and come into alot of money they don't know how to handle it

After what happened to Princess Diana you would think Justin would have more brains. A police officer compared it to if your wife is in labor and you rush her to the hospital. You still can't endanger the lives of innocent people. After seeing Justin on Letterman I have to wonder about how smart he is. The Sixteenth Chapel?

You can't fix stupid :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)