JVC 5U, lot of blanks, DTheater tapes

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
Ok, sudden and drastic expenses are making me liquidate some equipment. So, you get the benefit . I'm selling the following stuff off. Please feel free to make me an offer, as long as it's not an insulting one. PM me or email me at madpoet@rocketmail.com

1) JVC 5u D-VHS VCR. Excellent working condition, original box, remote, probably manual, cleaner tape, and even a firewire cable if you need one. Approximately 6 months old, very light use. This is the latest generation DVHS deck and has worked flawlessly for me in multiple situations. Asking $300 + shipping OBO.

2) 100+ blank Fuji H471S 120m video tapes. These are the top quality SVHS tapes that can be used for DVHS recording. Includes the clamshell case, labels. THe tapes were used once and professionally erased. I'd prefer not to break this up, but could be convinced to sell them in lots of 10 if I had to. $215 for the bunch includes shipping. If you buy the lot, I'll even toss in all the extras I have (probably 20 more H471S tapes in everything from 60-120m) as well as 10-15 other SVHS tapes I've had. Most are still wrapped.

3) A fair number of DTheater titles... I probably have a couple others I'm forgetting. I'd love to sell all of these together. Make me an offer.

American Pie 2
Backdraft
Being John Malkovich
Biker Boyz
Brotherhood fo the Wolf
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Contender
Daredevil
Day After Tomorrow
Die Hard
DVE- 720p version
Entrapment
Evolution
First Blood
From Hell
Galaxy Quest
Gosford Park
Haunting
I, Robot
Kiss of the Dragon
League of Extroirdinary Gentlemen
Lost in Translation
Love Actually
Master and Commander
Mummy
Mummy Returns
Ninth Gate
Novocaine
Out of Sight
Passion of the Christ
Peacemaker
Planet of the Apes
Rundown
Scorpion King
Spy Game
Time Machine
Transporter
Truth About Charlie
U571
Van Wilder
Xmen2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)