KAAAAAAAHHHNNNN!! And "the Prisoner"-- RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Ricardo is off to Fantasy Island... May he rest in peace.

But I still never figured out what Corinthian leather is (was) :)

I always found it kind of funny that after hawking Chrysler's wares for years, he plays in a movie where he steals a ship called the Reliant. And the fine Corinthian leather was on his ass! :D

See ya
Tony

He will be missed but never forgotten.

We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

OK, so maybe that's about Spock, but still. Ricardo will be missed. I always thought His STII:TWoK performance was the finest never to be nominated for an Oscar.

I was thinking about all the great quotes from star trek: the wrath of khan when I found out he passed away..

Joachim: They're still running with shields down.
Khan: Of course! We are one big, happy fleet! Ah, Kirk, my old friend, do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold?
[pause]
Khan: It is very cold in space!

I was thinking about all the great quotes from star trek: the wrath of khan when I found out he passed away..

Joachim: They're still running with shields down.
Khan: Of course! We are one big, happy fleet! Ah, Kirk, my old friend, do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold?
[pause]
Khan: It is very cold in space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)