KAJF and KCMN

Also on Comet TV site for like 66212 and 66062 says not available yet in area and yes know that but on their Website you type those 2 Johnson County zipcodes only streaming options show up but most of cable providers should show up to minus CCI and same on This TV only KCKS-LD shows up.

Last edited:
I've been doing over the air television for probably 7 to 8 years now, and I can say in my experience that KAJF and KCMN have been the most unpredictable and the least available channels in this market.

Reactions: Rick1979
I've missed it so much, I have been rescanning every night, and so happy that it's back online.
I never heard back from my emails for support.

The funny thing was, originally i was dusting behind my TV, and readjusted my HD antenna that I have in the window, that's when I noticed the station being gone. I thought I caused my disruption, which caused some swear words being used.
Just happy it's back. I really enjoy it, and right now I am watching "The Thing From Another World" from 1951.

A couple observations
My TV Guide App has always shown 42-3, 1 hour ahead.
The Movie shows the correct Title, but it shows Eastern Time, and on JTV (Jewelry TV).
But channel 42-1 always shows the correct program at the correct time, and on the correct channel (KCMN).

That's just a strange observation.

Y'all have a good weekend, and thanks again for all the support here on your great forum!

Last edited:
Reactions: comfortably_numb
These 2 channels must be up to their full power now as I am receiving them steady since Friday with my Louisburg attic tuner:

A498DF96-F287-48C3-B73D-1CC30E5F890E.png

Both signals are back up.
Thank you, it's back for me too!
So glad the long downtime seems to be fixed, but I do remember that I have trouble receiving this station when it is sunny and very windy. I remember not being able to receive a signal on days like that.
And on rainy and cloudy days was the best signal I would ever get.

I used to know all the variables of how stuff works, but I'm getting too old to care, LOL. Just glad when it does work :)

Seriously though
-I'm really enjoying a Vincent Price "Icon-a-thon" this evening. That Movies! Channel is my favorite!

Reactions: comfortably_numb