KCRG (ABC affiliate in Eastern Iowa) Back on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

panz32

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
KCRG and Dish reached an agreement ending a 5 week dispute over retransmission consent. I know this means nothing to most, but this was a big deal in Iowa. Glad they came to an agreement, now I don't have to rely on the OTA tuner for my timers.

All right! I no longer have OTA and had missed Castle. The program guide is updating hour by hour, but I guess it will repopulate tonight at the regular update time (3 a.m.). Thank you whoever got it done. Not a biggie, but it is annoying when it happens to you. -Jan in Mt. Vernon, Iowa

Since KCRG has returned, I have been unable to set a M-F timer. The first day shows but the rest of the week has an X through it at that time. When I select one of the x'ed boxes it says "repeat show". This has only occurred since the channel came back. I have re-booted the receiver but still doesn't work. When they brought the channel back they must have forgotten to set something right or there is something weird going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)