Keep both or just one?

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
I have a question for many of you. I subscribe to both D* and E*. I am also a sky angel subscriber (I enjoy this service.)

I'm merely holding onto D* because I have a ton of their equipment through out the house, and if MPEG 4 comes out I would hope to get my current hardware exchanged.

Now here is the problem. I'm about number 175 on their list for locals. Would you dump D* totally for now, since I'm so low on the list anyway? And dump them because of the current HD quality of DISH over D*? Or do I hold on to Direct to see what is going to happen?

Many of you seem to have a much better grasp of where the industry is at than I do. So, I would greatly appreciate it if you could throw out some thoughts to help me process this through properly.

:cool:

Thanks, Spike

I have both also... and am standing pat for the moment, you never know which way either provider will go... and it might just take a mixture of both to get the programming you want... I kept D* for the Distants of which I will loose my East coast Hd's day after tommarow...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)