Keep getting the same CSR

vash1090

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 7, 2009
AZ
I had to call into DASH 6 times yesterday and I got the same CSR 4 times. I know it gives the option to wait for the person you spoke to earlier, but I chose no and called about three different accounts. I have spoken to this CSR (OP-ID 839, name: Q) before on previous days and he has always been ignorant and rude, so yesterday I told him and hung up on him. I just found it weird that it kept happening.

I had to call into DASH 6 times yesterday and I got the same CSR 4 times. I know it gives the option to wait for the person you spoke to earlier, but I chose no and called about three different accounts. I have spoken to this CSR (OP-ID 839, name: Q) before on previous days and he has always been ignorant and rude, so yesterday I told him and hung up on him. I just found it weird that it kept happening.
Were you calling Dash because the new ETA Direct was down, or would'nt let you swap or activate receivers?? I have been really struggling with ETAD in regards to anything to do with a receiver. I wish they would get the bugs worked out already!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts