Keep Losing Signal

AJF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2003
Lately I keep getting a "scrambled" picture on some of my receivers, where it breaks up into squares and goes in and out for about 10-15 seconds . I believe it always happens on the locals. I checked to see if the dishes are obstructed but they still have a clear line of sight . I have 1 622 and 4 522's and it happens on all of them. I get a signal of around 75 when I check and I'm in NY .

Anyone else having this problem lately?

Lately I keep getting a "scrambled" picture on some of my receivers, where it breaks up into squares and goes in and out for about 10-15 seconds . I believe it always happens on the locals. I checked to see if the dishes are obstructed but they still have a clear line of sight . I have 1 622 and 4 522's and it happens on all of them. I get a signal of around 75 when I check and I'm in NY .

Anyone else having this problem lately?
You should schedule a service call. Sounds like a bad switch, jump cable or maybe the LNB.

Yea I guess. It's just that whenever I've had problems in the past, things tend to stop working completely; no picture at all .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts