Keeping both tuners paused

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tarq476

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
A question for the experts:

I have a 722k. Say I'm watching two live shows at the same time and I'm recording both. Is there a way to pause one, watch the other for a while, pause it, and return to the first program still paused. This would be particularly helpful for games on at the same time.

As it is now, this will only work in split-screen mode, but it will reset to live tv once you revert to full screen.

Any ideas on how to handle this, or is it just not possible?

Thanks!

A question for the experts:

I have a 722k. Say I'm watching two live shows at the same time and I'm recording both. Is there a way to pause one, watch the other for a while, pause it, and return to the first program still paused. This would be particularly helpful for games on at the same time.

As it is now, this will only work in split-screen mode, but it will reset to live tv once you revert to full screen.

Any ideas on how to handle this, or is it just not possible?

Thanks!
I do this with PIP, you don't have to actually have the window open, just use the swap button to go back and forth between the tuners. I was doing this last night while watching the Oscars, it did not go back to live mode when I switched between tuners. I was not recording either program so don't know if that makes a difference, just using the buffer.

Just tried it with a recording program and it did not work, guess both need to be live in order not to have the pip window up and watch in full screen while doing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)