Kftl

awc

Mar 1, 2006
Hello Group,i hope i post this the right place,i have been trying to get Kftl on amc 6 72.0w.My Azbox gets no quality,so i tryed my pansat 2700e and got the same no quality.Is it because my satellite receivers can not read low s/r.The freq i used is 11890 pol-h s/r 1666.Thanks

awc

"Hello Group,i hope i post this the right place,i have been trying to get Kftl on amc 6 72.0w.My Azbox gets no quality,so i tryed my pansat 2700e and got the same no quality.Is it because my satellite receivers can not read low s/r.The freq i used is 11890 pol-h s/r 1666.Thanks

awc"

Hi awc :) Welcome to sat guys :up I blind scanned AMC 6 72W this morning on my azbox and it showed kftl at a quality level of 60%. i used 11890 H 1666 also. i don't own a 2700e but the azbox should do 1666 sr.

i am not the smartest guy technically but if you can't get good qaulity on 2 different receivers i think your problem might be alignment or something else? also some more details will help us help you better. what lnb/motor/switch/dish do you have? what country are you in? do you get other channels ok? what are the antenna setup settings on your az?

Kevin

Hello Group,i hope i post this the right place,i have been trying to get Kftl on amc 6 72.0w.My Azbox gets no quality,so i tryed my pansat 2700e and got the same no quality.Is it because my satellite receivers can not read low s/r.The freq i used is 11890 pol-h s/r 1666.Thanks

awc
1666 is a pretty narrow signal. If the local oscillator in your LNB is off just a bit the AFC in the receiver might not be able to compensate. Try varying the frequency up or down 1 Mhz at a time and see if you see a lock. You shouldn't have to go more than 3 or 4 Mhz in either direction to find it. If that doesn't work then it's most likely a lack of signal.

Hello Kevin,ACRadio,thanks for replying back,Well Kevin my setup is c/ku,my c lnb is a norsat and i think its a 15 db and Ku is eagle aspin and i think its .06 db and my big dish is a kti 10'.My big receiver is a 4dtv 921,that controls both moving and polarity.I use two splitter one for c and other for ku,power side go's to the 921 and rf side go's to my azbox and i have my lnb power turn on.In my azbox setup my lnb 1 is for ku and lnb 2 is for c band.Well ACRadio i give it another go at it and try what you said,i'am sure i scan it in before with my viewsat Xtreme when i was using back then.

awc

Hello Kevin,ACRadio,thanks for replying back,Well Kevin my setup is c/ku,my c lnb is a norsat and i think its a 15 db and Ku is eagle aspin and i think its .06 db and my big dish is a kti 10'.My big receiver is a 4dtv 921,that controls both moving and polarity.I use two splitter one for c and other for ku,power side go's to the 921 and rf side go's to my azbox and i have my lnb power turn on.In my azbox setup my lnb 1 is for ku and lnb 2 is for c band.Well ACRadio i give it another go at it and try what you said,i'am sure i scan it in before with my viewsat Xtreme when i was using back then.

awc

I tried different setting with no luck at locking kftl,so i tryed a different freq and lower s/r 1600 and i got a lock on it.
Freq:12195 pol-h.My signal is 62 and my quality is between 80 and 82.So i'am able to lock some lower s/r.

awc

glad you were able to get it :up

Hello Beavs2112, thanks for replying back,no i never got a lock on kftl,i just tryed differrent freq's with lower s/r of 1600 and got lock on it.I can get a signal but no quality on kftl.I guess i just one those that have a azbox that can not lock s/r 1666.

awc

Hello Beavs2112, thanks for replying back,no i never got a lock on kftl,i just tryed differrent freq's with lower s/r of 1600 and got lock on it.I can get a signal but no quality on kftl.I guess i just one those that have a azbox that can not lock s/r 1666.

awc

I can't lock it either on either of my two Azboxes, so don't feel like you are the only one. The Sathawk will play them but will not find them in a blindscan, but will play them if you enter the info by hand.

This stuff is maddening sometimes, ain't it? :D

I can't lock it either on either of my two Azboxes, so don't feel like you are the only one. The Sathawk will play them but will not find them in a blindscan, but will play them if you enter the info by hand.

This stuff is maddening sometimes, ain't it? :D

Hello stogie5150,Thanks for replying back,yes its maddening when you can lock s/r at 1600 and not 1666.Another question thats on my mine,When i enter pids video,audio,video type and audio type,Do i have to entered pmt for scan the channel in or will the azbox fill that in during scan.I'am learning bit by bit as i go along and reading whats on the sat forms.I only got my azbox 1 week ago this past thursday and really enjoy it alot.Anyways i have it sitting on top of my pansat 2700e.

awc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)