Kid makes a #2 in Stanley Cup!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Ok, I think I've heard it all now...

Originally reported in the Detroit Free Press.

Red Wings forward Kris Draper revealed during the weekend that his diaperless baby, Kamryn, did a number on the Cup last month. A number two, to be exact.​
Draper went on to say that it was no big deal. He drank from it later that night! :eek:

HIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

340x.jpg

yeah, I'm sure some can claim to have an STD from the cup! :) I am more surprised that for some reason it made news. Laff, I can imagine the call:

Hello Free Press?
yeah, this is Kris Draper (no, seriously it is)
Anyways, my kid just took a dump in the Stanley Cup! How's that for news?

yeah, I'm sure some can claim to have an STD from the cup! :) I am more surprised that for some reason it made news. Laff, I can imagine the call:

Hello Free Press?
yeah, this is Kris Draper (no, seriously it is)
Anyways, my kid just took a dump in the Stanley Cup! How's that for news?

Slow news day in sports ...

Home run derby's tonight- I'm surprised you're not watching.

Also, big forum news- an old friend from DBSForums named Anders has joined TSS, and Sandra's back from her vacation

Who is TSS and why is Sandra being back a big deal.
Maybe Sandra doesn't feel that way, maybe she REALLY enjoyed her vacation and time AWAY from here :)

Jimbo

why is Sandra being back a big deal.
Maybe Sandra doesn't feel that way, maybe she REALLY enjoyed her vacation and time AWAY from here :)

First of all, Sandra and I are close online friends. We were both friends back on DBSForums and migrated to here. We're close.

She's one of my favorite members.

You're also one of my favorites and so are HD MM, Bill, Ramy, Iceberg and salsadancer.

BTW, when I said TSS, that stands for 'The Sports Section.'

Last edited by a moderator:
thats gross, figures from a red wing!
maybe draper can us ethis offseason toimprove his parenting.
jeez its not hard check kid and change diaper, or make sure kid is clean before being put in cup.

There has to be a website that talks about all the places and things that have been done with the Stanley Cup, but I am having trouble finding it.

Jimbo

riffjim,

you're from the area where the Texas Rangers olay.

Given what Josh Hamilton did (28 homers), I'm surprised you and that other Rangers fan aren't talking about this.

Home run derby's tonight- I'm surprised you're not watching.

Also, big forum news- an old friend from DBSForums named Anders has joined TSS, and Sandra's back from her vacation

I've had the HR derby on, but not really paying any attention to it.
The TV and the computer are purposely in adjoining rooms. :)

TSS, the Sports Section, I like that, but thought I was back at work, where EVERYTHING has to have initials instead of just saying it.
Even the name of the company, At&t - SBC , see what I mean ....

Jimbo

riffjim,

you're from the area where the Texas Rangers olay.

Given what Josh Hamilton did (28 homers), I'm surprised you and that other Rangers fan aren't talking about this.
I just moved to the area. I have lived all over the world, but I am still a Detroiter to the core.:)

As far as Josh Hamilton...I am speechless! What a show this man is putting on for the fans! I was just researching his stats since I haven't had time to follow baseball after my relocation. I may catch a game when it cools down a little in September. Heck I haven't seen the Rangers play since Frank Howard and Eddie Brinkman came to Tiger Stadium back in '69 or '70 under their Washingon Senator moniker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)